quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2010

Memoirs of a Roadkill


Fire friend, you're chasing hollow sheells
perfect ten with a perfect tale to tell
all the choirs screaming, let them in
shut the door, and share their passionate skin
in a trance, so no one dares to speak
what if we lose, what if they known we're too weak

Wish I'd told you all
wish I'd shown you all them places where we can never go
when all the words turned cold
eyes wide open, wish I'd closed them, 'cause now it just won't let go

Shelter ghosts to show who we could blame
nothing to show for, nothing to write to my name
now when the hands all sing your song
my breath is poison, all I know it is gone
speak now, you better go in peace
forgiven words, forgotten all I've seen

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Sing Along Songs For The Damned And Delirious - Memoirs Of A Roadkill - 2009

Sem comentários: