terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2006

Lies... For Fools

I think it was true when someone said: Happiness fades away faster than pain. But you fool, you're breathing lies, Your sweet lies...
You're looking for something you cannot get, Your heart is lost in the vale of hope, Desperately you are waiting for A miracle But who'll catch you When you fall?
No-one's there, you'll fall and you'll fall... You'll die with your sins And then you're alone... Where is your guy when things go wrong? Again he leaves you alone But still you fool, You believe he'll save you With your love you think you'll be saved And blessed blood runs in your veins...
Living in fear hoping that you'll find your promised heaven, You believe that you're better than me? You believe those lies 'cause you're weak
I didn't find my peace but I can tell, I'm stronger than you!

Sem comentários: